Commitment to the Community: Coleman & Horowitt Cares
Coleman & Horowitt, LLP is committed to serving the community beyond practicing law. Every year we provide pro bono services, support causes throughout California, and encourage our employees to pursue causes close to them.
The firm has been twice recognized as pro bono law firm of the year by Central Valley Legal Services and attorneys of the firm have received the State Bar President’s Award for the delivery of pro bono services and have also been recognized as pro bono attorneys of the year by the Fresno County Bar Association.
Below are some of the organizations we support as a firm:
“CenCal Sports’ mission is to provide children, adolescents, and young adults in our community the opportunity to grow socially, intellectually and athletically. We will accomplish this through their participation in athletic camps, clinics, tournaments, leagues and other age appropriate athletic and academic activities throughout the Central Valley. Our most recent event was a chess tournament held in conjunction with the Fresno State Chess Club for elementary and high school students.”
Darryl Horowitt serves on the board of The Pi Shop in Downtown Fresno. The Pi Shop is a non-profit that offers a wide variety of services for both startups and established companies. The services provided put an emphasis on developing product related companies, as our goal to bring more thriving Producteurs (product entrepreneurs) to the Central Valley.
- CenCal Sports
- PINCfresno (Philanthropy Inspired by the Needs of Our Community)
- Volunteer Bureau of Fresno County
- California Youth Services
- Cinco de Mayo Charity Golf Tournament
- Kiwanis Club of Fresno
- Fresno Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Fresno County Chamber of Commerce
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Central California Bankruptcy Association
- California Creditor Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- La Raza Lawyers Association