Michael P. Dowling
Michael was admitted to practice in 1995. Prior to joining Coleman & Horowitt, LLP, he was a sole practitioner under his professional corporation, The Law Office of Michael P. Dowling, and was formerly a partner with the Fresno firm of Dowling, Aaron & Keeler. Michael is a partner in the transactions department in the Fresno office, where he provides representation to clients in business transactions, estate and business succession planning, probate and trust administration matters. Michael works primarily out of the Firm’s Fresno and Visalia offices.
- Large and Small Farming Entities and their principals
- Labor Contractors
- Professional Corporations (Physicians/Dentists/Attorneys/Accountants)
- Family-Owned Businesses (sole proprietorships, partnerships, corporations and limited liability companies)
- Estate Planning for individuals and married couples, including revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Fiduciaries, private and professional, in the administration of trusts and estates