In this webinar, Darryl Horowitt and Sheryl Noel discuss steps your business can take to reduce your exposure to businesses who do not pay. They also discuss remedies you have once a customer defaults, including remedies in bankruptcy court.
We have provided two articles below for further reading and information.
Watch it Here: https://youtu.be/0ODomvMi-VU
Jump to various sections in the presentation. Times for the beginning of each section are below:
- How to Avoid a Collections Problem – 3:39
- Identifying a Collections Problem – Don’t Let it Get Started – 11:29
- Steps to Take if a Collection Problem Arises – 14:51
- Legal Remedies – 22:55
- Alternatives to Litigation – You Mean I Don’t Have to Sue? – 50:30
- Bankruptcy Issues – Yes, You Can Do Something in Bankruptcy – 53:49
Presentation Slides are Available Here: https://ch-law.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Collections-in-the-Time-of-Covid-.pdf
- PREVENTATIVE COLLECTION DOCUMENTING YOUR CREDIT TRANSACTION
- EFFECTIVE COMMERCIAL COLLECTION TECHNIQUES