Coleman & Horowitt, LLP is pleased to announce that 10 of our attorneys have been named 2021 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars.
- Darryl J. Horowitt has been selected for the 15th year in a row for his outstanding work in business litigation. He has also been named on the “Top 100 Northern California Super Lawyers®” list for 5 years.
- David J. Weiland was selected for a 13th year for his excellent work in construction litigation.
- Eliot S. Nahigian has been honored as a top rated Super Lawyer for a 12th year noting his work in estate planning & probate law.
- Earning recognition for their work in business litigation are C. Fredrick Meine III, APC and Russell W. Reynolds.
- Sherrie M. Flynn has been recognized for her outstanding work as an intellectual property attorney and Thomas H. Armstrong was selected again for his top rated work in bankruptcy.
- Sheryl D. Noel was selected again for her noteworthy skills as a creditor debtor rights attorney.
- Craig A. Tristao, a top rated environmental litigation attorney, and Gregory J. Norys, a top rated real estate attorney, have also gained recognition as Rising Stars in recent years.
Every year, Super Lawyers® conducts a peer review of lawyers and names the top 5% as Super Lawyers® and 2.5% of young lawyers as Rising Stars®. Selections are based on 12 indicators, including peer recognition and professional achievement in legal practice. Coleman & Horowitt, LLP has established itself as a “Go-To” law firm for businesses and their owners. The reason is simple – all of our lawyers, including our Super Lawyers®, go above and beyond for our clients. For more information on our Super Lawyers®, visit the website here.
About the Firm:
Established in 1994, Coleman & Horowitt, LLP is a state-wide law firm focused on delivering responsive and value driven service and preventive law to businesses and their owners. The firm represents clients in virtually all areas affecting businesses and their owners, including transactions, litigation, agriculture and environmental regulation and litigation, intellectual property, real estate, estate planning and probate. The Firm has been recognized as a “Top Law Firm” (Martindale Hubbell) and a “Go-To” Law Firm (Corporate Counsel). From six offices in California, and the Firm’s membership in Primerus, a national and international society of highly rated law firms (www.primerus.com), the Firm has helped individuals and businesses solve their most difficult legal problems. For more information, see www.ch-law.com and www.Primerus.com.
Get in touch:
Call (559) 248-4820