William H. Coleman
William Has Over 40 Years Of Successful Practice.
William was admitted to practice in 1976. Prior to forming Coleman & Horowitt, LLP, he was a partner in the Fresno law firm, Lerrigo, Nibler, Berryman, Coleman & Bennett. He has represented clients throughout California in all facets of corporate transactions including business formation, mergers and acquisitions, dissolution, secured and unsecured transactions. He is certified by the State Bar of California as a specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law and has extensive experience in advising clients on business and estate planning.
- $2.6 million acquisition of a retail landscape company. Creation of a charitable foundation.
- Consummation of a HUD Section 108 loan for the expansion of a tortilla factory.
- Buyout of a shareholder of a closely held corporation which operated an employment agency throughout Central California; the buyout was negotiated in a one-day mediation.
- $1.5 million buyout of clients’ physical therapy practice.
- Client’s stock sale of funeral home.
- Client’s asset purchase of numerous companies.
- Documentation of secured loans for wholesale grocer.
Publications & Speaking
- Estate Planning for Lawyers,” The Bottom Line (April 1990).
- Instructor for the California Continuing Education of the Bar, the Fresno Life
- Underwriters Association, and the National Business Institute.