Stacy H. Bowman
Stacy Has Over 27 Years Of Successful Practice.
Stacy, a Certified Public Accountant, is the managing partner of the Firm’s Bakersfield office. She is one of the most sought-after probate and estate planning and business transactions lawyer in Kern County, with over 27 years of experience representing businesses, individuals, trustees and conservators in estate planning, trust and probate administration and litigation, conservatorships and guardianships. She also represents high net worth individuals in family law proceedings. With her CPA background, she has successfully represented businesses in all facets of corporate transactions including business formation, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and dissolutions.
Stacy was admitted to practice in 1993. Prior to joining Coleman & Horowitt, LLP, she was a principal of Bowman & Associates and, prior to that time, served as managing partner in Bowman & Kind. She is a member of the Kern County Bar Association.
- Ongoing Representation of Diverse Businesses including construction companies, oil service companies, professional corporations (physicians, attorneys, engineers, etc.), solar companies, senior care companies, environmental companies, restaurants, bars and beauty salons.
- Ongoing Representation of Professional Fiduciary with Trust Assets Exceeding 45,000,000.
- Defended $30,000,000 Trust From Charges of Undue Influence Against Trustee (2009-2010)
- Defended $8,000,000 Trust from IRS Estate Tax Audit (2016-2020)
- Mediated Dissolution of Marriage with Net Assets Worth of $40,000,000 (2015)
Publications & Speaking
- Estate Planning 101, Delivered to Various Business Organization and Broker Clients throughout the 27 years of practice