Jennifer T. Poochigian
Jennifer came to Coleman & Horowitt, LLP in 2003. She has successfully represented clients in a wide variety of litigation matters including complex commercial, real estate, banking and construction litigation, landlord tenant matters and commercial collections. Jennifer also serves as appellate counsel. She has handled numerous appellate matters ranging from writs to appeals, for both appellant and respondent.
- Represented medical corporation in defense of contract claim.
- Represented beneficiaries in probate disputes.
- Represented contractors in recover of monies from owners.
- Represented owners in commercial unlawful detainer actions.
- Represented material supplier in complex construction dispute seeking recovery of millions in overruns (client paid nothing).