About The Firm
Helping Businesses and their Owners Succeed
Businesses and their owners need a special law firm. One that is focused on helping their businesses grow and prosper and to protect their owners. Coleman & Horowitt, LLP was created to do just that. In doing so, the firm offers a full range of services including:
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF PRIMERUS LAW FIRMS
Though located in California, the firm has an international reach. In 2010, the firm became a member of the International Society of Primerus Law Firms. Primerus is an independent, international network of small to midsize law firms that provide an alternative to large law firms. As a Primerus member we subscribe to a Code of Conduct to follow the six pillars of Primerus: Integrity, Excellence of Work Product, Reasonable Fee Structure, Professional Education, Civility to Bench and Bar, and Community Service.
Primerus provides an avenue whereby firm clients can obtain creative, responsive, and value driven litigation by small to medium size firms of the highest caliber throughout the world. Learn more about the value of membership with Primerus at their website www.primerus.com.
Coleman & Horowitt, LLP prides itself on providing the highest caliber of creative, value driven services. The firm has received the following recognition:
- “Top Law Firm” (Martindale Hubbell)
- Bar Register of Preeminent Law Firms (Martindale Hubbell)
- Listing in “Who Represents Corporate America” (National Law Journal)
- “Go-To” Law Firms (Corporate Counsel)
- “Class Action Defense Attorney of the Year in California – 2015” (Global Law Experts)
- “2014 Complex Litigator of the Year: California” (Acquisition International Magazine)
- “2014 Class Action Defense Law Firm of the Year: California” (Corporate International Magazine)
- “2013 California Excellence Award” (Small Business Institute for Excellence in Commerce)