Michael P. Dowling
Michael was admitted to practice in 1995. Prior to joining Coleman & Horowitt, LLP, he was a sole practitioner under his professional corporation, The Law Office of Michael P. Dowling, and was formerly a partner with the Fresno firm of Dowling, Aaron & Keeler. Michael is a partner in the transactions department in the Fresno office, where he provides representation to clients in business transactions, estate and business succession planning, probate and trust administration matters.
- Large and Small Farming Entities and their principals
- Labor Contractors
- Professional Corporations (Physicians/Dentists/Attorneys/Accountants)
- Family-Owned Businesses (sole proprietorships, partnerships, corporations and limited liability companies)
- Estate Planning for individuals and married couples, including revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Fiduciaries, private and professional, in the administration of trusts and estates